Thursday 11 August 2016

Things That Should Be Invented Before I Die

Hi, people. As a teenager living in the 21st century I have a lot of,expectations on the advancement of technology to futuristic standards. Basically what I mean is I want hover boards and I want them now, motherfucker! Curse you Back To The Future, you lied to me. But anyhow here's a list of things that should  be invented before I die(hopefully that's a long time from now.). A lot of the mentioned technologies have currently been invented but they need a lot of improvements before they actually become futuristic, so I'm not counting them to be truly "invented" yet.

Virtual Reality

Who doesn't want Virtual Reality? I mean you just put on a heavy looking headset and you can be anywhere you want doing anything you want. Currently virtual reality technology sucks. The best we've come up with is Google Cardboard and Oculus Rift. Both of them are rip-offs which only offer an immersive visual experience whereas I want an experience of all senses. But it is speculated that that sort of virtual reality will come in about 20-25 years.

J.A.R.V.I.S

Yes, I want an artificial intelligence to be invented which is comparable to J.A.R.V.I.S. An intelligence which is capable of being a smart-ass and also being intensely sarcastic. I know some A.I are capable of conversation but an A.I which was like J.A.R.V.I.S would be cool.

Instant Memory Transfer Machines

Imagine machines, which could transfer one persons memories to another person. Like copying a file from one pen drive to a computers hard disk. Then, theoretically, the human race could advance at rates never known. Imagine if Stephen Hawkings transferred his memories to a baby, then the baby helped the advancement quantum physics and before the baby(now an adult) died he transferred his memories to someone else. Now this new guy gave his memories to a bunch of other people, now we would have a bunch of Stephen Hawkings(and Babies) working together for lightspeed travel or something. These machines can increase our efficiency by a lot which I think is very cool.

Smart Food



You know what would be really, really useful? Portable pills which you could have at any moment, giving you the nutrients of a full meal and the taste of all the items in the meal for a total of 30 minutes. I know people would probably get obese because of these pills, but thats their fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment